Thursday, December 10, 2015

Wintry Layout for Flying Unicorn

Hello everyone, this is my final post as a member of the wonderful Flying Unicorn Creative Team. I have had the most amazing experience being a part of such a talented and incredible group of people. Thank you so much for letting me share my love of creating with you these past couple of years!
 
I wanted to share a simple wintry layout I made with the December Kit. I started out with the gorgeous Barnmarket paper from Riddersholm Designs. I added stenciling with Ingvild Bolme Chalk Ink in Teal Damask.  I loved the lacy Prima Elemental resist stickers from the Mixed Art kit, which I painted with the Shimmerz Paint from the Main Kit and then wiped away the excess leaving the white lace to show. I used the negative of the sticker for the bottom border.
 I did some additional background stamping, using the Prima stamp from the main kit and Black Coal Chalk Ink.
 

These gorgeous chipboard pieces were from Creative Embellishments and were included in the Small Art, Big Passion kit and I gave them two coats of gesso.
I layered the photo of my mom (on the right pushing the buggy) when she was a little girl. Then I added the gorgeous floral Prima vine from the Mixed Passion kit and added a little extra gesso. I finished off the layout with a couple of die cut snowflakes and sparkly gems.
Please don't forget to check out the December Kit and remember there is always the Pre-Order option so that you don't ever miss a kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment